A compact, easy-to-use LC/MS/MS system for demanding, high-throughput MS/MS laboratories, the API 2000™ offers triple quadrupole power and performance in the space of a single quadrupole, and at a single quadrupole price.
The API 2000™ series of LC MS/MS instruments incorporate an Atmospheric Pressure Ionization (API) Ion Source. The API 2000 instruments, besides housing a mass spectrometer, provide connection panels for gas and pump inputs and exhaust, and electronic interfaces with the Data Acquisition System.
Typical applications of the API 2000 LC/MS/MS System include applications in the pharmaceutical, food and beverage, environmental analysis, forensic analysis and protein and peptide characterization areas.
- Small footprint
- Advanced MS/MS capabilities
- True “plug-and-play” ion sources allow quick changeover, enhancing productivity
- Robust and trouble-free
- High sensitivity and reliability
- Dynamic Range – 1cps to 4×106 cps (pulse counting)
- Scan speed up to 2400 amu/sec
- Mass Range: 5-1,800 m/z
- Patented LINAC® Collision Cell significantly increases the number of compounds that can be measured per analysis without compromising sensitivity
- Optimized for high throughput
- Automated methods development
- Built-in syringe pump
Sales tax will be applied where applicable
For more detail call us 253-447-8705