The 5975B MSD not only scans up to 1050 u but it does so with accuracy and precision. The proprietary hyperbolic quadrupole design ensures the necessary resolution to produce classical isotope ratios and accurate mass assignment across the entire mass range; the high mass test kit provides assurance of correct mass assignments. The sensitivity and ruggedness of the 5975B MSD make it especially ideal for analyzing active compounds such as pesticides and drugs in complex matrices. The system includes the Agilent 6890N GC.
- True hyperbolic quadrupole— maximum transmission and resolution
- Thermally stable quartz quadrupole— the proprietary quadrupole can be heated up to 200° C for long-term mass axis stability
- Fast scanning capability— scan rates up to 10,000 u/sec
- Electron impact (EI) ionization source
- 1050 u mass range— extends application space for high mass compounds
Sales tax will be applied where applicable
For more detail call us 253-447-8705