Refurbished Thermo LTQ XL Orbitrap Discovery
LTQ Orbitrap Discovery: Superior Mass Accuracy, Mass Resolution, Dynamic Range, And Detection Limits For Every Application.
The Thermo Scientific LTQ Orbitrap Discovery hybrid mass spectrometer provides access to the breakthrough Orbitrap technology for every lab. The robust, powerful, and cost-effective system is ideally suited for general proteomics and metabolism applications, offering a superior alternative to Q-TOF systems. Featuring high resolution and excellent accurate mass capabilities, this hybrid LC-MS system achieves high throughput label-free profiling for differential expression. Its MS capability makes the instrument ideal for small molecule characterization and structural elucidation. The LTQ Orbitrap Discovery is a highly sensitive system with up to 30K resolving power with a fast scanning rate, enabling the separation of trace level, isobaric analytes.
- Minimum resolution 7500
- Maximum resolution 30000 @ m/z 400
- Mass Range m/z 50–2000; m/z 200–4000
- Mass Accuracy <5 ppm RMS for 8 h period with external calibration, <2 ppm RMS with internal calibration
- Dynamic Range >10000 between mass spectra, >4000 between highest and lowest detectable mass in one spectrum
- MS/MS MS/MS and MSn scan functions
Sales tax will be applied where applicable
For more detail call us 253-447-8705