The Thermo LTQ XL delivers more information compared to almost any other ion trap mass spectrometer. Although the power and performance of the LTQ are preeminent, the LTQ XL reaches past these already high standards. Combined with the reliability of a Thermo Electron Transfer Dissociation (ETD) to achieve better analysis of proteins and their post-translation modifications (PTMs), this system can generate extremely structured data.
The LTQ LX is capable of several different dissociation techniques to help achieve better data collection. Among these ways are Pulsed Q Collision Induced Dissociation (PQD), Electron-transfer (ET) and most commonly Collision-induced. PQD is a new technique developed by Thermo Scientific that eliminates low mass cut-off which is normally a problem with ion traps. Sequentially this allows for unmatched coverage for predicted and unpredicted metabolites.
- Electron Transfer Dissociation (EDT) allows for determination of peptide sequence information not available for other methods
- Pulsed Q Dissociation (PQD) to better analyze the low mass spectrum
- High Resolution Isolation (HRI) helps restrict isobaric mass peaks
- Ultra-fast polarity switching: 100 msec between positive and negative
- Mass Range: m/z 15 – 200; m/z 50 – 2000; m/z 200 – 4000
Sales tax will be applied where applicable
For more detail call us 253-447-8705