This TSQ Quantum Access was built in 2008/2009 – truly LIKE NEW! It’s in beautiful condition and comes to you fully tested, refurbished and in perfect working order.
Based on the proven performance of the TSQ Series platform, the Thermo Scientific TSQ Quantum Access mass spectrometer provides excellent sensitivity and specificity at an affordable price, making it the value-conscious choice for a wide variety of LC/MS applications. Recommended for pharmaceutical, environmental, food safety, clinical research, and forensic toxicology.
Continuing the tradition of innovation, the TSQ Quantum Access features Quantitation-Enhanced Data-Dependent MS/MS (QED-MS/MS) that allows for simultaneous quantitative and qualitative analysis. The specificity provided by Highly Selective Reaction Monitoring (H-SRM) followed by QED-MS/MS provides uncompromised quantitative performance at low levels followed by a fast, highly specific full MS/MS scan for confirmation.
Simple, intuitive software makes the system easy to use and enables faster method acceptance without operator retraining on complex hybrid technology.
- QED-MS/MS and library search facilitate simultaneous quantitation and structural confirmation at the click of a button
- Zero Cross-Talk Collision Cell eliminates false positives
- Compatible with Thermo Scientific FAIMS technology for outstanding specificity
- Built-in searchable compound libraries
- Database of methodologies for the analysis of pesticides, azo dyes and banned pharmaceuticals in water and food
- 3000 amu mass range, small molecules to intact proteins, supports a wide array of applications
- 3000 timed SRMs (T-SRMs) provides an added dimension of specificity
- H-SRM dwell time of 2ms: quantitate hundreds of compounds in a single run for multi-residue screening
- Fast +/- switching, <= 25ms, for multi-residue assays
Compare Thermo’s Triple Quad Mass Specs
Sales tax will be applied where applicable
For more detail call us 253-447-8705