Building on the industry-leading Thermo Scientific Orbitrap platform, the Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Velos Pro with the Elite upgrade hybrid ion trap-Orbitrap mass spectrometer features dual-pressure linear ion trap technology that delivers increased sensitivity and dynamic range with ultimate robustness. With the Thermo Scientific Velos Pro dual-pressure linear ion trap front end, rapid scanning enables higher productivity and Generation II optics with neutral blocking technology provide enhanced ruggedness for the system.
The outstanding high-resolution, accurate-mass (HR/AM) data quality and sensitivity of the Orbitrap Velos Pro™ system, whether using CID or HCD, makes it ideal for identification of low-level proteins in complex matrices, rapid quantitation of isobarically labeled peptides and structural elucidation of metabolites. The high field orbitrap mass analyzer geometry coupled with the advanced signal processing offers resolution >240,000 superior spectral quality and 2x higher scan speed.The faster scanning speed ensures compatibility with narrow chromatographic peek from UHPLC Methods.
- Collision cell with axial field gradient
- Advanced signal processing
- Improved Orbitrap Geometry
- Resolving power of >240,000@ M/Z 400
- Mass accuracy better than 1 ppm RMS
- Multiple fragmentation techniques: CID and HCD (Also ETD Option)
- Parallel MS and MSn analysis
- Velos Pro ion trap generation II ion optics with neutral blocking technology
- Twice the resolution at half the scan speed
Sales tax will be applied where applicable
For more detail call us 253-447-8705