Easily qualify and quantify small molecules in a flash with the Waters Micromass ZQ 4000 Mass Detector, a robust, highly sensitive single quadrupole mass spectrometer with a mass range (amu) up to 4096.
Fast scanning, with multi-functional acquisition capabilities, the ZQ 4000 Mass Detector can perform up to 32 MS experiments in a single chromatographic run. Cycle through any combination of full-scan, single-ion recording (SIR), positive ion, negative ion and variable cone voltage functions all in one injection. These flexible data acquisition options allow the ZQ Mass Detector to adapt to a variety of applications.
The ZQ-4000 offers the advantages of an embedded PC, a primary advantage being fast signal processing. The ZQ is able to scan at 5000 Dalton/second, a real advantage for LC/MS applications. Fast scanning allows the acquisition of more data points per second, resulting in better peak shape, better integration and better reproducibility. Inlet probes are quickly and easily interchangeable without breaking vacuum.
- Air cooled instrument
- Mass Range: 4096 amu
- ESCi™ Multi-mode ionization enabled
- Compact benchtop unit (Width x Height x Depth): 390 mm x 587 mm x 810 mm (15.3 in x 23.1 in x 32.0 in)
- Acquisition using a state-of-the-art Embedded Personal Computer Acquisition System (EPCAS™)
- ZSpray™ dual orthogonal sampling interface provides unsurpassed sensitivity and ruggedness
- Vertically mounted liquid inlet probes to minimize tube length and peak dispersion
- Software-controlled, integrated syringe pump for easy calibration, tuning and sample infusion
- Software-controlled divert valve/manual injection valve
- Digital control of source gas flow rates
- Differentially pumped vacuum system featuring singular air-cooled, split flow turbomolecular pump technology
How it Works:
This New Mexico State University ZQ Protocol offers a good overview of the instrument and the technology.
More Info | Waters ZQ Data Sheet
Sales tax will be applied where applicable
For more detail call us 253-447-8705